A Life of Everyday Delight
Living in our Cortland community isn’t like living at any other apartment community. Through our community programs and services, we aim to deliver a level of hospitality that creates a living experience focused on your everyday delight.
Above and Beyond Apartment Living
Our community team lives by Cortland’s company credo: We believe in a better life where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every moment is an opportunity to go beyond expectations. With a team passionate about proactive service and above and beyond apartment living, you’ll know how important you are to us – from the moment you first walk through our doors to every day you walk through yours.
Live Easy Guarantees
We believe so strongly in our service that we guarantee key aspects of our resident living experience.Read More
- Our Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re so convinced you’ll love your new home that we offer a 45-day move-in satisfaction guarantee that lets you move on, without a penalty.
- Our Relocation Guarantee
If you need to move before your lease is over – and you move to another Cortland community – we’ll waive all fees associated with ending your lease early and transferring to a new community.
Cortland+ Mobile App
Access your living experience online with Cortland+, our mobile app and resident portal. With Cortland+, you can submit service requests, pay rent, connect with neighbors, and more – from the convenience of your mobile device.
Ready to ditch your gym membership? With Elevate, it’s easy. As Cortland’s residential fitness program, Elevate helps you reach your goals – just steps from your front door. In our community, you have access to these convenient ways to go beyond wellbeing and own your well living.Read More
- Free Fitness Class Offerings: From virtual workouts to in-person, physically distanced group classes, you can work towards your fitness goals and connect with neighbors with our free fitness class offerings.
- Personalized Workout Guides and Discounted Personal Training: Start (or restart) your fitness journey with our free, personalized workout guides and discounted personal training options.
- Cortland Run Club: Connect online with runners, walkers, and joggers of all experience levels in our community to support and motivate you as you work towards your running goals.
Whether you’re taking a cooking break on Food Truck Night or catching up with neighbors after work during a virtual happy hour, you’re invited to connect beyond your front door at our resident events. Our community plans events based on what our residents enjoy, so you’ll experience your home for what it truly is – a community.
The health and wellbeing of our residents are driving factors in the living experience we create. That’s why we try to provide an experience free of the air pollutants, fire hazards, and health issues associated with exposure to smoke through our smoke-free policy and non-smoking apartments and communities. By living in our smoke-free apartment community, we invite you and your guests to experience the health-friendly benefits of smoke-free living.
Pet-Friendly Perks at Cortland Chandler Crossing
At Cortland, we treat your pet like family – because they are. All Cortland communities are pet-friendly and offer a variety of amenities designed with your pet in mind.Read More
- Pet Policy Type: Cats and Dogs
- Pet Monthly Rent Max: $40
- Pet Policy Fee Min/Max: $300 - $500
- Max Number of Pets: 3
- Pet Policy: Certain aggressive breeds, including mixed breeds, are restricted at all Cortland communities. We do not allow the following aggressive breeds/mixes at our communities, including, but not limited to: Rottweiler, Chow, Presa Canario, Doberman, Akita, Pit Bulls (Also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or Bull Terrier). Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited.
Cortland Front Door
We know tossing your trash can be a hassle, which is why we take care of hauling away your household garbage five nights a week. All you have to do is leave your bagged household trash outside your front door. Reach out to your community to learn more about their trash and recycling services and policies. Not all Cortland communities offer Cortland Front Door, but may offer an alternate service for trash disposal.*
*Cortland Front Door is provided as a third-party service.
Restrictions and requirements apply to our guarantees and service offerings.