Here's how it works:
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your new home, just let your management team know within 45 days of your lease start date.
- You’ll need to provide a written, 30-Day “Notice to Vacate” at least 30 days before you intend to move out.
- You pay your rent charges in full through your move-out date – including monthly fees and utilities. You will also need to reimburse us for any move-in discounts and/or incentives you may have received.
As long as you take care of those items, we’ll do the following to help you move on with as little expense and hassle as possible:
- Refund your security deposit (and pet deposit, if applicable), minus any damages.
- Waive any fees associated with terminating your lease.
- Accept a written 30-Day “Notice to Vacate,” instead of our standard 60-Day notice.