Contributions at Cortland
Mike directs Cortland's investments with a focus on asset management. Mike joined Cortland in 2007 as a development associate and has played an integral role in growing the company, becoming Executive Vice President of Investments in 2010 before assuming his current role in 2013. Over the course of his career, he has led many core aspects of the business, including capital raising and portfolio strategy, which have directly influenced Cortland's evolution from a small development company to one of the leading companies in the multifamily industry.
Experience + Education
- EVP of Investments, Cortland
- Development Manager, Hammond Development, Inc.
- Professional Leadership Development (PLD), Harvard Business School
- MS, Real Estate, Georgia State University
- BS, Environmental Science, University of Georgia
- Real Estate Broker License
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- Green Building Council