Contributions at Cortland
Mark spearheads all new development activities across Cortland's US footprint. He leads the development team and works closely with Cortland Build to drive the completion, quality, and future living experience of Cortland's ground-up projects according to schedule and within budget.
Experience + Education
- Vice President of Development, The Wolff Company
- Vice President of Development, Carmel Partners
- Development Associate, Trammel Crow Residential
- MUP, University of Washington
- BA, Political and Social Theory, University of Virginia