Contributions at Cortland
David spearheads Cortland's corporate finance initiatives and overall financial strategies. With over 30 years of investment banking experience, including an expertise in corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions across a variety of industries, David drives the company's financial planning and long-term corporate value creation.
Experience + Education
- Managing Director, CRT Capital
- Senior Managing Director, FBR Capital Markets
- Managing Director, Merrill Lynch
- Managing Director, UBS Investment Bank
- Managing Director and Senior VP, Dillon, Read & Co. Inc.
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- BS, Mathematics and Economics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill